Doctrinal Statement *
1. The verbal inspiration and plenary authority of the BIBLE in its original writings (II Tim. 3:16,17; II Pet.1:21).
2. The eternal Trinity of the GODHEAD (Deut. 6:4; I Tim. 2:5; Eph. 4:4-6; Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14).
3. The eternal Deity, virgin birth, vicarious death, and spotless humanity of the LORD JESUS CHRIST (Luke 1:35; Phil. 2:6-9; Rom. 1:3,4).
4. MANKIND by nature is sinful and under the condemnation of God (Eph. 2:1-3; Rom. 3:9-12; I Cor. 1:18-31).
5. Personal SALVATION is by God’s grace, through faith in the crucified, risen, and glorified Christ (Rom. 3:24-28; 5:1,9; Eph. 2:8,9; I Cor. 15:1-4).
6. The ETERNAL SECURITY of all the saved (Col. 3:1-4; Phil. 1:6; Rom. 8:1; 8:29-34; 8:38,39; John 10:27-29; Eph. 1:13,14).
7. The personality and Deity of the HOLY SPIRIT (John 16:8; Titus 3:5; I Cor. 12:13; Eph. 1:13; 3:16).
8. The essential unity of all believers of the present dispensation as members of the one true Church, the BODY OF CHRIST (Eph. 1:22,23; I Cor. 12:13).
9. The GIFTS enumerated in Ephesians 4:7-16, have been given for the building up of the Body of Christ, and of these, only evangelists, pastors, and teachers are in order during the present dispensation. The sign gifts of the Acts period were temporary in character, and have ceased (I Cor. 13:8-13).
10. The privilege and duty of all the saved to WALK by faith as children of light (II Cor. 5:7; Eph. 5:11).
11. The Communion of the LORD’S SUPPER as revealed through Paul for the members of the Body of Christ "till He come" (I Cor. 11:23-26).
12. All believers are made members of the Body of Christ by One Divine BAPTISM (I Cor. 12:13), by which also they are identified with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection (Rom. 6:3,4). In light of I Corinthians 1:17, Ephesians 4:5, and Colossians 2:12, we affirm that water baptism has no place in God’s spiritual program for the Body of Christ in this dispensation of Grace.
13. The RESURRECTION of the body (Luke 24:39-43; I Cor. 15:40-44).
14. The Pretribulation RAPTURE of the Church (I Thes. 4:13-18; Titus 2:13,14; I Cor. 15:51-53; Phil. 3:20,21).
15. The personal, premillennial RETURN OF CHRIST to reign on earth (Zech. 14:4,9; Acts 1:10,11; Rev. 19:11-16; 20:4-6).
16. The ETERNAL PUNISHMENT of the unsaved dead (Luke 16:23-28; II Thes. 1:9; Rev. 14:11; 20:14,15).
17. The MYSTERY "Hid in God" was the divine purpose to make of Jew and Gentile a whole new thing, that is, the Church, which is Christ’s Body. Therevelation of this Mystery was committed to Paul, and it is in his writings alone that we find the doctrine, position, walk and destiny of the Church (Gal. 1:11,12; Eph. 3:1-9; Col. 1:24-27).
* courtesy of the Berean Bible Society